Robotic lawn mowers have been in the market since 1995, benefiting both residential and commercial users in many ways:
1. It is safer. It is reported that lawn mower ranks 4th in consumer products involved in domestic work accidents (top 3 are kitchen, ladder, drinking glass; data from Injuries in the European Union). Thousands of customers got hurt by traditional walk-behind push mowers every year. In contrast, a robotic lawn mower works fully automatically, making it much safer.
2. It saves labor and time. Instead of spending hours of hard work on mowing every week, you can just leave the job to a robotic lawn mower.
3. It keeps your lawn perfect all the time. Robotic lawn mowers cut more frequently, and cut a little each time to ensure your grass stays healthy. Unlike traditional mowers which allow the grass to grow longer and less attractive between cuts, a robotic lawn mower keeps your lawn carpet-like all the time.
4. It is also quiet. With low noise emission, you can run it at any time without worrying about disturbing your daily activity or your neighbours.
02. How to choose a robotic lawn mower?
There are many robotic lawn mower brands and models on the market, but most of them work in a conventional way in which a perimeter wire needs to be installed, plus the mowing pattern is random and less efficient. Choose a new generation robotic lawn mower with a virtual boundary and smart navigation. It works more efficiently and keeps your lawn in perfect condition, leaving more time for you and your family to enjoy the garden.
03. Why should I choose to buy a Segway Navimow?
Robotic lawn mowers were launched into the market decades ago, but we still haven't seen major breakthroughs in the current models. Navimow is an advanced and innovative robotic lawn mower with virtual boundary and smart navigation.
1. Navimow uses a maintenance-free virtual boundary. Say goodbye to the complicated perimeter wiring.
2. Unlike traditional robotic lawn mowers, Navimow cuts systematically and the mowing efficiency is improved significantly.
3. Navimow is a breakthrough product in almost all the aspects. BladeHalt sensor, ultrasonic sensor, 54 dB(A) noise emission, IPX6 water resistance, smart app control, in-app cutting height adjustment, etc.
04. How to choose between Navimow models?
Segway provides a full range of robotic lawn mowers for you to choose from. Please calculate your lawn size, and choose the right Navimow model. (H500E for gardens up to 500 ㎡; H800E for 800 ㎡; H1500E for 1500 ㎡; H3000E for 3000 ㎡). The ultrasonic sensor is sold separately as an accessory and can be installed on all Navimow models (H3000E is equipped with an ultrasonic sensor).
05. What is the total cost of ownership？
Navimow is very cost effective. You never need to worry about the installation and maintenance fees, nor the petro or electricity bills, because it is fully autonomous, wireless, cuts faster and more efficiently.
06. If you are interested in becoming a Navimow dealer
In some markets, like Germany, robotic lawn mowers have taken 30% of the market share. With the advancing technology, robotic mowers will keep growing fast and take over traditional push mowers in the end.
Being the global leader of short distance transportation devices, Segway has rich experience in smart mobility and cutting-edge robotic technology. After years of research and development, Segway officially launches the most advanced and innovative robotic mower on the market.
Being the truly automated lawn mower with virtual boundary and smart navigation, Navimow does not require perimeter wire installation and maintenance. The smart navigation system makes it possible to mow much more efficiently than conventional mowers. It's also much safer with multiple safety sensors. With precise positioning and off-road tyres, it can handle complex gardens. Fully autonomous, user-friendly and worry-free, Navimow brings us into a new era of robotic lawn mowers.